Marketplace!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marketplace!

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2016 6:51 am

How about a marketplace so people can sell their product?
Also a "deal dispute" to report scammers.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Marketplace!

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2016 6:52 am

Great idea! Thing is... We don't wanna copy off v3rm lol But we'll add it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Marketplace!

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2016 6:54 am

Kanade wrote:Great idea! Thing is... We don't wanna copy off v3rm lol But we'll add it.

You don't have to if you don't want to copy off of verm. It is a suggestion/idea topic anyways ^_^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Marketplace!

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2016 6:55 am

BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:Great idea! Thing is... We don't wanna copy off v3rm lol But we'll add it.

You don't have to if you don't want to copy off of verm. It is a suggestion/idea topic anyways ^_^

I already banned Yuno Gasai's IP on this site so he/she can't access or register to this site.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Marketplace!

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2016 6:57 am

Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:Great idea! Thing is... We don't wanna copy off v3rm lol But we'll add it.

You don't have to if you don't want to copy off of verm. It is a suggestion/idea topic anyways ^_^

I already banned Yuno Gasai's IP on this site so he/she can't access or register to this site.

Who's yuno gasai? Surprised

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Marketplace!

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2016 6:59 am

BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:Great idea! Thing is... We don't wanna copy off v3rm lol But we'll add it.

You don't have to if you don't want to copy off of verm. It is a suggestion/idea topic anyways ^_^

I already banned Yuno Gasai's IP on this site so he/she can't access or register to this site.

Who's yuno gasai? Surprised

Whoever that person was who owns Elysian and scammed recently. On v3rm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Marketplace!

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2016 7:00 am

Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:Great idea! Thing is... We don't wanna copy off v3rm lol But we'll add it.

You don't have to if you don't want to copy off of verm. It is a suggestion/idea topic anyways ^_^

I already banned Yuno Gasai's IP on this site so he/she can't access or register to this site.

Who's yuno gasai? Surprised

Whoever that person was who owns Elysian and scammed recently. On v3rm

I think Austin was the creator of elysia?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Marketplace!

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2016 7:01 am

BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:Great idea! Thing is... We don't wanna copy off v3rm lol But we'll add it.

You don't have to if you don't want to copy off of verm. It is a suggestion/idea topic anyways ^_^

I already banned Yuno Gasai's IP on this site so he/she can't access or register to this site.

Who's yuno gasai? Surprised

Whoever that person was who owns Elysian and scammed recently. On v3rm

I think Austin was the creator of elysia?

I meant Yuno purchased Elysian. Hold on I'll link you to Yuno's v3rm.

His v3rm: https://v3rmillion.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1641

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Marketplace!

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2016 7:29 am

Oh ok, that makes sense!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Marketplace!

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2016 9:17 pm

I'd like it to be more of a BLACK MARKET
Since we're selling exploits, programs, hacks, etc. It would sound more attracting.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Marketplace!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum